WELCOME TO San Legal Solutions, LPO
Send a legal notice for Recovery of Dues with San Legal Solutions legal notice service. Talk to legal experts who have experience in notice drafting and get the first-rate experience.
a) Introduction call. A 30-minute phone call to know your advocate and talk about specific facts of your situation.
b) Draft of Legal Notice. The advocate will share the draft of the legal notice for your approval.
c) Dispatch of Legal Notice. Once the notice is finalized after your approval the advocate will dispatch the legal notice through registered post and share the tracking number.
What's Not Included
a) Filing of any case post sending out the legal notice is not included in this service.
You May Also Want To Know
a) How soon can I get my money after sending the notice?
Legal Notice is only a pre-requisite before initiating legal proceedings against the defaulter. Courts duly acknowledge legal notices in recovery matters where ample time is already given to return the dues. After sending the legal notice, you have to file a case in the court. Our lawyers who are proficient in legal notice drafting can make a strong case for you both in the beginning and post filing stage.
b) What all the pricing includes?
The pricing includes the drafting of legal notice only.
c) Can I visit the lawyer?
You can either discuss your recovery matter over the phone or visit the lawyer personally. We will try our best to connect you with the lawyer at the best mutually selected time.
- All Legal Services available at San Legal Solutions have certain inclusions and exclusions mentioned under ‘What’s included’ and ‘What’s not included’ in the Service Details section on the Service page. Please review the same before you proceed with the service booking and call us at +919475937304 if you need any clarifications.
- Your advocate’s Contact details and Meeting Address will be shared with you once the Booking is complete at your sanlegalsolutionslpo.com profile, via SMS and E-Mail at your respective registered mobile number and e-mail address.
- Some Services begin with an introductory call / meeting so you can know your advocate and discuss how you’ll work together. If for some reason the advocate you chose is not the right fit, contact San Legal Solutions at email@example.com after the call / meeting. We can help you choose a different advocate (subject to availability of another advocate to deliver the Service booked by you).
- For most services, the balance fee (full service fee – booking fee) must be paid once you have discussed your requirement with the assigned advocate, and before the commencement of work towards your legal service. You may discuss the fee payment schedule with your Case Manager if you need any clarifications.
- Please note that No Cancellation / Refund requests shall be processed for a Service where the advocate has already started working towards the Service booked by you. All Services booked at San Legal Solutions are governed by our Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy. The maximum refund amount claimable from San Legal Solutions cannot exceed the amount paid by the user at San Legal Solutions for availing the advocate’s service(s). No refund in any case whatsoever can be claimed from San Legal Solutions for the amount paid by you directly to the advocate.
- To file a complaint or seek a refund, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant details. You must file your complaint within 15 days of your purchase. Depending on your situation, some documentation may be needed. Your Case Manager will work with you to fix the situation to your satisfaction.
- All mentioned prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) and the timings are according to the Indian Standard Time (IST – GMT + 5:30).