WELCOME TO San Legal Solutions, LPO
Under the Consumer Protection Act, a shopkeeper or a retailer has a duty to replace or repair the faulty goods. Use our services to send legal notice straightaway when you find such defective goods or deficient services.
a) Introduction call. A 30-minute phone call to know your advocate and talk about specific facts of your situation.
b) Draft of Legal Notice. The advocate will share the draft of the legal notice for your approval
c) Dispatch of Legal Notice. Once the notice is finalized after your approval the advocate will dispatch the legal notice through registered post and share the tracking number.
What's Not Included
a) Filing of any case post sending out the legal notice is not included in this service.
You May Also Want To Know
a) How will I share the information with Lawyer?
After paying for the service, you can discuss the details over a phone call. Only after a thorough discussion, your legal notice gets prepared and sent.
b) Is it a must to send Legal Notice?
It has been seen as per the recent stats, 73% of the complaints with prior legal notice gets disposal at a faster rate in Consumer Courts. A Legal Notice finely drafted in legal language can make your representation stronger and get you relief faster. It might be the case, possibly your grievance will end at this stage only.
c) Who will send the Legal Notice?
Once you pay for the service, you can speak to the lawyer and share your case details. Based on your inputs, the legal notice gets drafted and stamped by the lawyer. You can send the legal notice yourself or from the lawyer’s office.
- All Legal Services available at San Legal Solutions have certain inclusions and exclusions mentioned under ‘What’s included’ and ‘What’s not included’ in the Service Details section on the Service page. Please review the same before you proceed with the service booking and call us at +919475937304 if you need any clarifications.
- Your advocate’s Contact details and Meeting Address will be shared with you once the Booking is complete at your sanlegalsolutionslpo.com profile, via SMS and E-Mail at your respective registered mobile number and e-mail address.
- Some Services begin with an introductory call / meeting so you can know your advocate and discuss how you’ll work together. If for some reason the advocate you chose is not the right fit, contact San Legal Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org after the call / meeting. We can help you choose a different advocate (subject to availability of another advocate to deliver the Service booked by you).
- For most services, the balance fee (full service fee – booking fee) must be paid once you have discussed your requirement with the assigned advocate, and before the commencement of work towards your legal service. You may discuss the fee payment schedule with your Case Manager if you need any clarifications.
- Please note that No Cancellation / Refund requests shall be processed for a Service where the advocate has already started working towards the Service booked by you. All Services booked at San Legal Solutions are governed by our Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy. The maximum refund amount claimable from San Legal Solutions cannot exceed the amount paid by the user at San Legal Solutions for availing the advocate’s service(s). No refund in any case whatsoever can be claimed from San Legal Solutions for the amount paid by you directly to the advocate.
- To file a complaint or seek a refund, please write in to email@example.com with all the relevant details. You must file your complaint within 15 days of your purchase. Depending on your situation, some documentation may be needed. Your Case Manager will work with you to fix the situation to your satisfaction.
- All mentioned prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) and the timings are according to the Indian Standard Time (IST – GMT + 5:30).