WELCOME TO San Legal Solutions, LPO
If you are facing any sort of matrimonial dispute, you can legally send a notice to your spouse before reaching to the courts as the last resort. Most matrimonial disputes get settled once they receive a legal notice. San Legal Solutions helps you send a legal notice drafted by an experienced advocate, which increases the chances of getting your matrimonial dispute resolved.
a) Introduction call. A 15-minute phone call to know your advocate and talk about specific facts of your situation.
b) Draft of Legal Notice. The advocate will share the draft of the legal notice for your approval.
c) Dispatch of Legal Notice. Once the notice is finalized after your approval the advocate will dispatch the legal notice through registered post and share the tracking number.
What's Not Included
a) Filing of any case post sending out the legal notice is not included in this service.
b) Preparation of any settlement deed post sending out the legal notice is not included in this service.
- All Legal Services available atSan Legal Solutions have certain inclusions and exclusions mentioned under ‘What’s included’ and ‘What’s not included’ in the Service Details section on the Service page. Please review the same before you proceed with the service booking and call us at +919475937304 if you need any clarifications.
- Your advocate’s Contact details and Meeting Address will be shared with you once the Booking is complete at your sanlegalsolutionslpo.com profile, via SMS and E-Mail at your respective registered mobile number and e-mail address.
- Some Services begin with an introductory call / meeting so you can know your advocate and discuss how you’ll work together. If for some reason the advocate you chose is not the right fit, contactSan Legal Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org after the call / meeting. We can help you choose a different advocate (subject to availability of another advocate to deliver the Service booked by you).
- For most services, the balance fee (full service fee – booking fee) must be paid once you have discussed your requirement with the assigned advocate, and before the commencement of work towards your legal service. You may discuss the fee payment schedule with your Case Manager if you need any clarifications.
- Please note that No Cancellation / Refund requests shall be processed for a Service where the advocate has already started working towards the Service booked by you. All Services booked atSan Legal Solutions are governed by our Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy. The maximum refund amount claimable fromSan Legal Solutions cannot exceed the amount paid by the user atSan Legal Solutions for availing the advocate’s service(s). No refund in any case whatsoever can be claimed fromSan Legal Solutions for the amount paid by you directly to the advocate.
- To file a complaint or seek a refund, please write in to email@example.com with all the relevant details. You must file your complaint within 15 days of your purchase. Depending on your situation, some documentation may be needed. Your Case Manager will work with you to fix the situation to your satisfaction.
- All mentioned prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) and the timings are according to the Indian Standard Time (IST – GMT + 5:30).